Do you remember the days when you would begin hunting for Christmas presents in your home? Do you remember finding the presents? It almost certainly ruined your fun the morning you opened your gifts and you can virtually guarantee there are detective kids patrolling your house looking for their gifts too. So where do you hide them to ensure the surprise is kept for the actual morning? Here are a few ideas.
1. This might sound strange but try your child's room! Many an unsuspecting child has searched everywhere in their house except their own room.
2. The boot of your car, at least you can keep the keys away from them. Even if they suspect this as a present hiding location, getting in is still a problem.
3. The loft is a great place because it is unsuspected and difficult to get too. You can additional cover by throwing old boxes and linens over the gifts.
4. The garbage. Yes that's right in the garbage. Put your wrapped gifts into black bags and put it next to the garbage. What child wants to go searching in there.
5. The ultimate hiding spot is off course... a self storage unit. This is safe even from your wife or husband as only you will keep the key. You can rent a self storage unit of any size making hiding presents easy and safe.
Like these tips? Tell us
where you think the best hiding spot is.